Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced
The NEW and Improved Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Formula Dispenser Machine is available now.
For parents who make the decision not to breastfeed, whether for personal, health or other reasons or for parents who choose to supplement their baby’s breast milk with formula, preparing bottles becomes a regular, potentially stressful chore. But with Baby Brezza, formula bottle preparation is now a breeze!
The Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced is the most advanced way to automatically make a warm, formula bottle instantly. No measuring, no mixing and no fuss. It works with virtually all brands of formula and all bottle brands and sizes and is BPA-FREE.
The Formula Pro Advanced mixes, heats and dispenses formula or water to the perfect consistency saving you up to 30 minutes per day. It’s more hygienic than manual bottle prep since the formula is dispensed from the airtight powder container.
Set-up and use is a breeze with all digital controls and an LCD control panel. There are no manual adjustments. Just pick your settings and push the start button.
- Automatically makes a warm, formula bottle instantly
- Patented mixing technology automatically mixes formula and water to perfect consistency and temperature
- Fully customisable mixing system (choose between 3 temperature settings, your bottle size and formula concentration for the perfect formula prep)
- Works with virtually all formula brands & all bottle types
- More hygienic than manual bottle prep since formula is dispensed from airtight powder container
- Dishwasher-safe water tank
- Formula Pro Advanced has a sleek and smaller footprint and looks great in the kitchen; it’s 20% slimmer than the Original Formula Pro!
- 1. Powder. This is kept dry until the instant of milk preparation and free of human contact. Powder is simply poured from the tin into the clean, dry milk container – no contact, no scoop. The milk container is cleaned monthly, left to completely air dry and then re-assembled with clean, dry hands. The powder is therefore stored in a way that does not promote bacterial growth.
- 2. Water. Pre-boiled, cooled water is added to the container – completely separate from the powder. The water container is cleaned monthly either in the dish washer or by hand in warm soapy water and left to completely air dry. The water is replaced every 24 hours to ensure it remains fresh and clean. Filling the tank with enough water for a day’s feeds is a simple way to ensure it is changed regularly. Monthly, the internal workings of the machine that the water passes through between the water container and the funnel are descaled using vinegar and water and thoroughly rinsed. In this way, bacteria do not have the nutrients or time they need to grow.
- 3. Formula preparation. The water is delivered at room temperature, warmed to body temperature or to 40⁰C according to the users choice. It then mixes in the funnel with the powder before passing into the bottle. The funnel is cleaned in warm soapy water and air dried every 4 bottles to prevent any build up that could cause contamination and re-assembled with clean, dry hands. The formula milk is only for immediate consumption – no storage, no time for bacteria to flourish. Immediately the correct temperature, there is no risk of scalding.