Haakaa Silicone Baby Food Dispensing Spoon
The Haakaa Baby Food Dispensing Spoon is the perfect way to take your homemade baby food out with you without the hassle of carrying separate spoons and plastic containers.
The 100% silicone Food Dispensing Spoon lets you feed your little one with homemade goodness in a way that’s free from messes, waste and harsh chemicals.
Simply fill the tube with baby food and pop on the lid. The food will remain inside the leak-proof silicone tube until it’s time for a snack. Simply remove the lid and gently squeeze the tube to dispense food onto the spoon. Once you’ve finished feeding your little one, put the lid back on and place it back in your bag.
- 100% food-grade silicone.
- 120ml capacity
- Dishwasher safe
- All parts dismantle for easy cleaning
- Leakproof and air-tight when the lid is attached.
- Can be left in boiling water to heat food.
- Mess and waste-free
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations.
- Free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours.
- Cleaning and Care
- Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your spoon with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser (electric or microwave) or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Caution: Adult supervision is required at all times. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Keep in dry, cool place and avoid storing in direct sunlight. This item is not a teether and is not designed to be chewed for prolonged periods of time.
- Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier. Silicone may absorb colours and discolour over time.