Kit & Kin eco nappy pants, size 4 Hippo & Leopard 9-15kg (22 pack)
Super absorbent | Hypoallergenic | Sustainable
better for baby, better for our world and gives back
The award-winning hypoallergenic nappy pants with premium performance. If your little one is starting to become more active, it’s time to switch to our nappy pants.
*NEW* Super cute animal designs – plus size 4 pants have arrived!
*NEW* Our improved specification makes us the most accredited eco nappy pants on the market. We are very proud of our accreditations, which include Dermatest, Allergy Certified, FSC and Carbon Neutral Plant.
*NEW* With an all-round stretch waistband and tear away sides, our pants are perfect for quick and easy changing.
*NEW* Now with a flash dry layer to instantly absorb and lock away wetness, keeping baby’s bottom comfortable.
*NEW* Patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, which means no sagging and up to 12 hour leak protection.
- The most accredited eco nappy
- Better for your baby: Approved by dermatologists, Kit & Kin is the hypoallergenic nappy with premium, plant-derived performance. Our nappies contain no harsh chemicals and use gentle, super soft materials to help safeguard your baby from sensitive skin problems like nappy rash. With a flash dry layer for instant dryness and patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, baby’s bottom is better protected from leaks.
Better for our world: We use sustainable, plant-derived materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future of your baby’s world. Our super absorbent core contains bio-based gels* and totally chlorine-free, FSC® certified wood pulp from sustainably managed forests. The top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging are all made from 100% sustainable materials. Produced in a carbon neutral factory, Kit & Kin nappies are the natural choice.
*Based on mass balance
- Giving back: Every product gives back through the Kit & Kin Foundation. Thanks to your support we help protect acres of threatened rainforest around the world and support women and children living in these areas with educational scholarships, family planning clinics and healthcare. Together, we can make a real difference.
- Beauty without bunnies: Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- Beauty without bunnies: Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- Product benefits:
- 1. Eco-friendly materials
- Top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging all made from 100% sustainable materials
- 2. Flash Dry
- High performance layer for instant dryness
- 3. Chanel Technology
- Liquid is distributed evenly, no sagging, just optimal comfort
- 4. Easy changing
- Pull on in one go, tearaway sides for quick removal
- 5. Super Cute
- Two adorable animal designs in every pack
- Commitment to you: Kit & Kin products are made without: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, or organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
- Outer lining: 100% sustainable materials
Inner lining: 100% sustainable materials
Leg cuffs: 100% sustainable materials
Waistband: All round stretch
Absorbent core: Totally chlorine free FSC® certified fluff pulp and bio-based SAP
Packaging: 100% sustainable
- Eco nappies or eco nappy pants: Many parents often wonder when to switch from nappies to nappy pants. The truth is that this is completely down to your personal preference as a mum or dad, but we would love to help you figure out what those preferences are. So what is the difference between our eco nappies and our eco nappy pants?
- Nappies have tabs on the side and open up completely. This is handy when you want to quickly change a wet nappy without taking off baby’s trousers and shoes, and it also means that the nappy is re-sealable.
- Our eco nappy pants on the other hand have stretchy, tearaway sides. Simply pull them up like pants and take them off by tearing them open on the sides. They are useful for confidence building while potty training because they will allow your little one to pull down the nappy themselves and use the potty without any help from mum and dad. Additionally, parents of particularly wriggly, active babies often opt for nappy pants at a much younger age because they find them quick and easy to put on.