KraulQuappen Swim Rings for Advanced
The KraulQuappen® KQs swim rings for Advanced is recommended for children with some water experience, up to a bodyweight of 30kg. The inflatable ring is less bulky than the Beginners’ version and more user-friendly. It is not the age, height or weight of the child by which you choose the size of KQs, but the experience and physicalskills. Your child is ready for the Advanced KQ rings if they are able to turn around in a circle in the water without additional help.
Cherek’s KraulQuappen® swim rings have an integrated water-protected foam ring inside for more safety.
- Recommended for children with some water experience
- Swim rings with integrated water protected foam
- Colour: yellow-red
- The inflatable ring is 17 cm in diameter
- Diameter of the arm-opening: aprox. 6.5 cm
- KraulQuappen swim rings must only be used for the intended purpose in shallow water and must not be used for any other purpose. They are intended as buoyancy help for swimming only. They are not recommended to use while jumping or sliding into the water, as they can slide off on impact, particularly if not inflated properly.
- KraulQuappen products and the materials used for their production are made, controlled and certified in the EU and comply with all legal requirements
- Suitable for children with bodyweight up to 30 kg